You are hereCompose tips
- Insert view filter allows to embed views using tags. The tag syntax is relatively simple: [view:name=display=args]
- For example [view:tracker=page=1] says, embed a view named "tracker", use the "page" display, and supply the argument "1".
- The display and args parameters can be omitted. If the display is left empty, the view's default display is used.
- Multiple arguments are separated with slash. The args format is the same as used in the URL (or view preview screen).
- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.